Cosmetic Dentistry in Greater Phoenix, AZ area at AZ Family Dental
The cosmetic dentists at AZ Family Dental can improve or restore your smile while maintaining your oral health. Cutting-edge developments in cosmetic dental work give our dentists the resources to:
- Cover gaps between your teeth
- Modify the shape and size of your existing teeth
- Lighten the color of your teeth and remove stains
- Fix breaks and chips in your teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Adjust a misaligned bite
See the following cosmetic dentistry procedure guides on how they can help you achieve a beautiful smile:
- Crowns: Porcelain crowns and caps cover and protect a damaged tooth while resembling natural teeth.
- Fixed bridges: When you need to have multiple teeth restored, a fixed bridge lets you replace them with minimally invasive procedures.
- Veneers: Veneers attach to the front of your teeth to mask their shape and size while requiring work on only one side of the tooth.
- Tooth whitening: Professional teeth whitening from AZ Family Dental allows you to brighten your smile while keeping it healthy.
- Composite fillings: Composite fillings use advanced dental resins that let one of our dentists fill your cavity with a natural-looking result.
- Periodontal treatment: Protects the tooth’s appearance by minimizing the damage caused by periodontitis, a severe infection of the teeth and gums.
Some of our dentists’ greatest experiences serving patients have involved cosmetic dental work. Patients can have breaks or chips for years that make them feel self-conscious. Helping these people reminds us of the power of cosmetic dentistry and a healthy smile. If you have dental imperfections that get in the way of smiling, let us work with you to regain your confidence.
The Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry From Our Dentists
Having a gorgeous smile can give your confidence a needed boost. The way you feel about yourself impacts your life in so many ways. If you feel reluctant to smile because of yellowing or unattractive teeth, you may not project the image you want out into the world. Here are a few advantages of receiving this type of treatment.
- Our cosmetic dentistry allows you to address any imperfections in your teeth with procedures that will improve your appearance and outlook. It’s easy to project a more poised and self-assured image when you feel better about yourself.
- Getting cosmetic dental work at our greater Phoenix, AZ area location may also help protect your teeth from further damage. For example, a veneer can cover a small tooth fracture and prevent it from getting worse.
- Cosmetic dentistry can correct a range of flaws, from chips to gaps. If you have several problems you want addressed, our dentist can develop a treatment plan that takes them all into account.
When you come to AZ Family Dentistry, you get the care you feel comfortable with. The dentists have years of experience helping patients like you feel more confident about their smiles. We enjoy working together with you to come up with a plan that will proactively address your cosmetic dentistry concerns. Once we achieve the smile of your dreams, we will provide regular checkups to keep it healthy and beautiful.
How Long Do Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures Take?
Most cosmetic dentist visits at our greater Phoenix, AZ area offices take an hour or two. However, some procedures need more time to transform your teeth, such as reshaping or veneers. During your consultation, one of our dentists will explain the estimated amount of time for your treatment. We will work together to find the procedures that improve your smile and maintain your dental health.
Part of the cosmetic dentistry process involves the work you do at home. Good oral health habits and dental hygiene can protect your teeth from further wear and tear. The dentists will teach you how to take care of your teeth and keep them beautiful in the future. We also welcome you to get in touch if you have any questions about oral health or need another procedure.
What to Expect When Receiving Aesthetic Dentistry in the Greater Phoenix Area
During your first visit with our aesthetic dental specialist, the dentist performs an exam and takes X-rays of the teeth. If the patient wants aesthetic dentistry for cosmetic reasons, the dentist will make sure the procedure is safe. Or, if the checkup shows signs of trouble, like infection or misalignment, the dentist may recommend procedures that involve aesthetic work. Some procedures can be performed on the same day, while others may require several visits to continue the work or to monitor progress.
Following aesthetic dental procedures in the greater Phoenix area, your dentist will provide instructions for home care of the new work, which include tips on oral hygiene and healthy eating habits. At this time, follow-up visits may be scheduled to ensure that aesthetic dentistry is protecting the patient’s appearance and overall dental health.
Frequently Asked Questions for Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry is the art of enhancing your smile and teeth appearance. Our cosmetic dentistry services include teeth whitening, veneers, implants, and filings. Cosmetic dentistry doesn’t focus on improving dental health but aims to support your beautiful smile!
Cosmetic dentistry isn’t considered a specialty. General dentists can work with specific cosmetic procedures, but it takes years of training to perform all procedures that make up cosmetics.
Our restorative dentistry services work to restore function, whereas cosmetic dentistry focuses on aesthetics. Unlike restorative work, cosmetics have no oral health benefits but work to improve the appearance of your teeth. On the other hand, our restorative services can replace missing teeth, help tooth decay, and repair other damage.
Our aesthetic and cosmetic dentistry services have overlapping treatments, including veneers, bridges, and crowns. But cosmetics will also focus more on dental implants. Both of these forms of dentistry are focused on enhancing the appearance of your teeth.
Permanent fake teeth are called implant-supported dentures. These 4-6 dental implants are screwed into your jaw and function as your natural teeth. Because these fake teeth are not fused with glue, they are more stable and long-lasting.
Our Dental Office Locations
Same and Next Day New Patient Appointments Available!
8519 N 59th Ave, Glendale, AZ 85302, United States
28255 N Tatum Blvd Suite 4, Cave Creek, AZ 85331, United States
1820 W Thunderbird Rd suite 1, Phoenix, AZ 85023, United States