The Importance of General Dental Care
General dentistry services are essential to keeping our patients in the best health. We recommend visiting your general dentist every six months to make sure your oral health is in top shape as well as prevent any developing problems, like cavities or gum disease.
If these red flags aren’t addressed, they can quickly turn into infections and more pervasive health issues. Our greater Phoenix, AZ area general dentistry services offer a one-stop shop for the entire family to receive regular general dental care. During these appointments, we’ll examine your mouth to identify any early signs of tooth decay or periodontal disease and offer preventive care as needed.
General Dentistry Services Offered at AZ Family Dental
Our friendly staff at AZ Family Dental provides a range of general dentistry services in greater Phoenix, AZ. At any of our locations, you can access every general dentistry service you may need, including regular checkups, dental cleanings, and cosmetic procedures to help maintain your smile.
Our services include:
- Exams and cleanings: Regular dental exams and cleanings are one of the best ways to prevent issues and keep your smile healthy. During your checkup every six months, our team will gently and thoroughly evaluate your teeth and gums. If necessary, we will offer effective treatment.
- Restorative services: AZ Family Dental brings an innovative approach to even the most complicated dental needs. Maintain your healthy smile with our forward-thinking restoration services, including procedures such as dentures, fixed bridges, crowns, and composite fillings.
- Surgical services: To treat complicated issues or infections, oral surgery may be necessary. Our team creates a comfortable, relaxed environment through compassionate care and sedation services. Contact AZ Family Dental if you’re in need of any surgical services, such as root canal therapy or wisdom teeth removal.
- Aesthetic services: For many patients, cosmetic dentistry isn’t just about how you look on the outside — it’s about your inner confidence. Our cosmetic dentistry comes in many forms, including teeth whitening and veneers, to restore your beautiful smile.
- Emergency services: Accidents can happen when you least expect them. Dental injuries can result in issues such as knocked-out teeth, broken crowns, or missing fillings. We are always available for emergency dental services to provide the quick, quality, and compassionate care you need.
Schedule an Appointment for General Dentistry Services Today
If it’s been more than six months since your last dental checkup or you need one of our general dentistry services, we encourage you to schedule an appointment. Our greater Phoenix, AZ area general dentistry services are always here to help. Give us a call with any questions, or make an appointment today.
Frequently Asked Questions for General Dentistry
Our general dentists provide visual inspections of teeth and gum health. We offer treatments, including x-rays, sleep apnea treatment, tooth sealants, root canals, cavity removals, and maintenance cleaning, keeping your smile clean and healthy.
Our most common dental treatments are teeth cleaning, extractions, fillings, crowns, and root canals. Each of these services is essential to oral maintenance and prevention strategies. Cosmetic treatments like whitening are also available if your teeth would benefit.
Root canals and extractions require general anesthesia as this dental work can be sensitive. We want our patients to be stress-free during treatments, so we offer anesthesia to prevent overwhelming pain and discomfort.
General dentists and dentists are very similar, but general dentists often have a broader range of training. This can include specific skills such as orthodontics. A general dentist will also use a higher title on their dental school degree.
A general dentist focuses on tooth, root, and gum maintenance, while a periodontist focuses on gum disease and bone health. Generally, a periodontist sees more severe dental cases and works on treatment rather than prevention.
Our Dental Office Locations
Same and Next Day New Patient Appointments Available!
8519 N 59th Ave, Glendale, AZ 85302, United States
28255 N Tatum Blvd Suite 4, Cave Creek, AZ 85331, United States
1820 W Thunderbird Rd suite 1, Phoenix, AZ 85023, United States